I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears, behold I will heal thee.
2Kings 20:5

PitaPata Horse tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part I


The Directors Suite!!! So this is how the other 1% of the world live. lol. Notice the very velvety, comfortable fully automatic reclining seat along with a full menu and service right to your chair. The arm table swivels and has a light attached to it for Menu viewing. I didn't have anyone sitting next to (which I LOVED) and the seat was wide enough to hold two of me~ The sound was amazing since the theater was much smaller than a normal one. It looked like it held about 30 people is all. Also the rows were wide enough that the feet could recline and still leave room for your server to easily move around in front of you :) These kinds of luxuries come at a price, but once in a while it's worth the money!

So Breaking Dawn, I don't want to give away anything in case someone hasn't seen it or read the books and are planning on seeing it. All I can say is I did really like it. There are a few things I could criticize for sure, but over all I was entertained & not disappointing. Robert Pattenson's performance was much better and he seemed more handsome in this movie than the previous ones. His hair was tamed down so maybe that's it. lol. Kristen Stewart's performance was tolerable. . .a little 'emotionless' but that's the EMO performance the audience has come to expect right? I went into the movie with NO rumors or spoilers as to where and how they would end part one. . .and I was SPOT ON! I guessed exactly right down to the last shot :) I guess it was just where it made sense to stop it & how they would want a dramatic end! I  must just know movies. I only found one part to be a little cheesy and I laughed but every twilight movie has something ridiculous that I can't watch without laughing at. Aside from not LOVING the cast to begin with .  . . I enjoyed this movie the best so far! I recommend that any twilight fan go see it & if you set your expectations where you have them from the previous films, then I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised. I was!

Photobucket  Save a Life...Be Someone's Hero...    
Be An Organ Donor!

2 comments:

Six Pack abs said...

The Quileute and the Volturi close in on anticipating mother and father E and Jacob black, whose unborn child creates different risks to the hair pack and creature of the night clan.

Boyle Heights Carpenters said...

Hi nice reading yoour blog

Where to start to learn about my transplant!

Thank You for taking the time to read my blog. I am hoping that through this blog and my experiences that I can bring hope, faith and strength to all that may be living with Cystic Fibrosis, CF with Cepacia and Lung Transplant recipients. Information and blog entrees start Nov. 07. My Double Lung Transplant was on Dec. 10th 2007. Please feel free to read about my experience and ask me any questions! My email address is jamiebug77@gmail.com

My Story - Pause Music Player First

Popular Posts

My Testimony

It's hard to put into words how I feel toward my Heavenly Father and the Savior. I have so many reasons to be thankful for what I have gone through & endured. Because of my trials in life I have gained a strong testimony of Faith. I have always had Faith in the Lord and in Prayer. As I faced the decision to get a double lung transplant I had to rely on faith to make the choice.....By listening to the spirit, I was guided to Pittsburgh where my life was saved. I believe prayers are answered. I have always tried to follow the philosophy of this: If I do what the Lord expects of me, he will give me what I want & need. That has always worked for me. I Believe in MIRACLES..........My life on this earth is a miracle- I prayed on my knees for years to be healed from my lung disease. I knew that through a priesthood blessing (if it was God's will) I could be healed. So many times I thought he would heal me instantly...my faith was tested as I continued to get sick and no cure was in my future. I turned to prayer....I talked to my Heavenly Father, I cried to him and he heard me and he healed me by guiding me to Pittsburgh and guiding the surgeons hands. I learned humility, and thankfulness. I realized that we need others to lean on and we are supposed to strengthen each others testimonies. I learned that the hardest things we'll do are usually the greatest blessings in our life. I was able to experience a lot of things during surgery and I know I had comforting angels in my ICU room. THe Lord knows each of us by name and he will never leave our side. We need to remember to stay close to him and have Faith that he is watching over us. I know this for a fact! I know that following the gospel will bring us true happiness- the world will tell us otherwise, but I know I am truely happy & living the gospel has brought me that. Amen