I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears, behold I will heal thee.
2Kings 20:5

PitaPata Horse tickers

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Infection/rejection

I'm in Pittsburgh at UPMC and I have been here for just over a week. It all started about 3 weeks ago....

In Idaho a nasty cough was going around and I was trying ever so diligently to avoid picking it up. I thought I was out of the clear when I began to notice my energy level drop tremendously and within a couple days I developed a cough. I called my local pulmonologist and was quickly seen. However, I've now learned a very hard lesson on who to trust with my care. Everything he did (and didn't) do for me lead me down deeper into the rabbit hole of my troubles. He didn't order PFT's despite me asking, he didn't order a CT scan until it was too late. He NEVER consulted my transplant team. He put me in an antibiotic that did more harm than good and he laughed at the idea of needing a bronch. After just 5 days I took my life into my own hands and contacted my transplant Doctor directly. 

Within one day we were on an airplane from Idaho to PITT. I was admitted through the ER where they were expecting my arrival with orders from Dr.Pilewski (transplant expert) 💕

They began treating me for an obvious nasty infection that was brewing out of control. I cultured B.cepacia along with psudomonious 

They took me in for a bronch (first one in 7 years)!! Bronchs are high risk with culturing b.cepacia and they only do them under circumstances of medical nessesity. They found what they suspect is rejection however it is nothing like what they've seen before. I have been in the UPMC Hospital for over a week and will continue to stay close to my center during the duration of my treatment. 

My husband has been with me and not working, we will be staying at the local family house where I can continue to heal. With all the travel, medical expenses and expense of being away from home we need some help. 

If you can help please do. If you can share my story & gofundme please do. 

I'm just 5 months away from my 10 year transplantiversary and this little bump in the road is not going to get me down. Prayers are answered in Gods way and despite the fear, stress, expenses and other emotions I have I am still humbled and grateful for everything my life is and my trials that make me stronger. 

I will post updates and pictures. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Oku, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 28 hours my husband will come back to me, In no less than 28hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email; okutemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347053113465 and tell him I referred you to him

Unknown said...

I was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Oku, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 28 hours my husband will come back to me, In no less than 28hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email; okutemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347053113465 and tell him I referred you to him

Nina said...

At the Kidney Transplant Network we assist those individuals worldwide who need a transplant. This includes Kidney,

Liver, Heart, Stomach, and Lung Transplants. This is accomplished by pro-actively going out in the “general public” and

locating those individuals who want to donate an organ. Thru collective efforts we utilize cutting edge technology,

Social Media, Referrals, Networking, Non-Profit Organizations, Private & Public Hospitals, Clinics, Hospices, and private

donors. Kidney Transplant Network focus is to pro-actively contact

those individuals who are interested in donating an organ. You can change a "Life" thru donation so start today!!

Unknown said...

Hello friends,I am ALISHA ROSS, This is my testimony on how my ex lover come back to me..i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to ZUMA ZUK solution home for bringing back my lover who left me for almost 2 year,i feel like my life is completely over, so one day as i was searching on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my lover back, Finally i met a writing how so many testimony talking about how ZUMA ZUK help to restore relationship back,so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called ZUMA ZUK and explain my problems to him,and he cast spell love spell luckily within 24 hours my lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me.and be begging me to accept him back and will are living together and happily married, I am the happiest woman on earth today because ZUMA ZUK has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine, contact him. Email spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com Call or Whats App +15068001647

Where to start to learn about my transplant!

Thank You for taking the time to read my blog. I am hoping that through this blog and my experiences that I can bring hope, faith and strength to all that may be living with Cystic Fibrosis, CF with Cepacia and Lung Transplant recipients. Information and blog entrees start Nov. 07. My Double Lung Transplant was on Dec. 10th 2007. Please feel free to read about my experience and ask me any questions! My email address is jamiebug77@gmail.com

My Story - Pause Music Player First

Popular Posts

My Testimony

It's hard to put into words how I feel toward my Heavenly Father and the Savior. I have so many reasons to be thankful for what I have gone through & endured. Because of my trials in life I have gained a strong testimony of Faith. I have always had Faith in the Lord and in Prayer. As I faced the decision to get a double lung transplant I had to rely on faith to make the choice.....By listening to the spirit, I was guided to Pittsburgh where my life was saved. I believe prayers are answered. I have always tried to follow the philosophy of this: If I do what the Lord expects of me, he will give me what I want & need. That has always worked for me. I Believe in MIRACLES..........My life on this earth is a miracle- I prayed on my knees for years to be healed from my lung disease. I knew that through a priesthood blessing (if it was God's will) I could be healed. So many times I thought he would heal me instantly...my faith was tested as I continued to get sick and no cure was in my future. I turned to prayer....I talked to my Heavenly Father, I cried to him and he heard me and he healed me by guiding me to Pittsburgh and guiding the surgeons hands. I learned humility, and thankfulness. I realized that we need others to lean on and we are supposed to strengthen each others testimonies. I learned that the hardest things we'll do are usually the greatest blessings in our life. I was able to experience a lot of things during surgery and I know I had comforting angels in my ICU room. THe Lord knows each of us by name and he will never leave our side. We need to remember to stay close to him and have Faith that he is watching over us. I know this for a fact! I know that following the gospel will bring us true happiness- the world will tell us otherwise, but I know I am truely happy & living the gospel has brought me that. Amen