I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears, behold I will heal thee.
2Kings 20:5

PitaPata Horse tickers

Friday, March 29, 2019

Photobucket
 

 
Almost 40!!

In about 2 weeks I will have the honor of turning 40! I honestly can't believe it. When I was growing up I watched many of my fellow friends who also had Cystic Fibrosis pass away at very young ages. . I hoped to live in to my young adulthood. I never really planned to go to college or get married because deep down I understood that with Cystic Fibrosis I would not need to worry about "life". I never gave up, I never stopped making plans, and I accomplishing goals I set for myself. I always knew in my soul that I was very blessed to have such an amazing childhood and many of my fondest memories are related to my cystic fibrosis.

So many things in life are unknown. I live with a terminal illness that has many different complications and limitations however, I live with a terminal illness that has taught me how to see the beauty in everyday. No one can go through life without trials, loss, fear, regret or love. My life has been a roller-coaster of all those things. Joy, happiness, love, forgiveness, laughter, and faith are all things we can choose to have in our life. That's the only thing that makes anyone's life appear "better". My life is no better or worse than anyone else's in the entire world. My life is just that it's  "My Life" and it will teach me how to be the kind of person I need/want to be. 

I am not really sure what feelings I am wanting to express in this post...I just love the life I have been given. I am not a person who likes grey skies and rainy days as most people don't. I do however love the feeling I get when I see the rainbow which accompanies storms. I would hope that everyone can choose to see the rainbow when it rains. We lived in Oklahoma for several years. The tornado producing storms that frequent that area scared me so bad when we moved there. Tornados can cause a lot of damage, suffering and disruptions and despite the advancement in Weather tracking it's still something we cannot control or prevent. In life we have tornados/storms that will roar into our lives and cause us pain, suffering and even total disaster but there is only one option after a storm: Clean up and REBUILD. I have never found focusing on what someone else 'HAS' ever to be productive in my own life.

I have had to endure my own life trials. I have had to learn what is important in my life. I have had to prioritize wants and needs. I have had to learn how to love myself so that I can love someone else. I have lived in denial. I have faced reality. I have been through more than I thought I could handle. I have had to find strength. I have had to be guarded. I have cried in silence and isolation. I have asked for help. I have been taught how to love and trust deeper than I knew I could.






Your life is yours and your happiness is your responsibility.

Save a Life...Be Someone's Hero...    Be An Organ Donor!

3 comments:

Emona Khatun said...

Thanks for this blog post admin, you have done really nice work.
liver transplant cost

Richard William said...

Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

bharat khabar said...



Hello, your blog is more informational for me thanks for sharing such type of content really.
It is a very helpful and knowledge worthy content like us and we provide
Latest news of India in hindi to our curious readers.

Where to start to learn about my transplant!

Thank You for taking the time to read my blog. I am hoping that through this blog and my experiences that I can bring hope, faith and strength to all that may be living with Cystic Fibrosis, CF with Cepacia and Lung Transplant recipients. Information and blog entrees start Nov. 07. My Double Lung Transplant was on Dec. 10th 2007. Please feel free to read about my experience and ask me any questions! My email address is jamiebug77@gmail.com

My Story - Pause Music Player First

Popular Posts

My Testimony

It's hard to put into words how I feel toward my Heavenly Father and the Savior. I have so many reasons to be thankful for what I have gone through & endured. Because of my trials in life I have gained a strong testimony of Faith. I have always had Faith in the Lord and in Prayer. As I faced the decision to get a double lung transplant I had to rely on faith to make the choice.....By listening to the spirit, I was guided to Pittsburgh where my life was saved. I believe prayers are answered. I have always tried to follow the philosophy of this: If I do what the Lord expects of me, he will give me what I want & need. That has always worked for me. I Believe in MIRACLES..........My life on this earth is a miracle- I prayed on my knees for years to be healed from my lung disease. I knew that through a priesthood blessing (if it was God's will) I could be healed. So many times I thought he would heal me instantly...my faith was tested as I continued to get sick and no cure was in my future. I turned to prayer....I talked to my Heavenly Father, I cried to him and he heard me and he healed me by guiding me to Pittsburgh and guiding the surgeons hands. I learned humility, and thankfulness. I realized that we need others to lean on and we are supposed to strengthen each others testimonies. I learned that the hardest things we'll do are usually the greatest blessings in our life. I was able to experience a lot of things during surgery and I know I had comforting angels in my ICU room. THe Lord knows each of us by name and he will never leave our side. We need to remember to stay close to him and have Faith that he is watching over us. I know this for a fact! I know that following the gospel will bring us true happiness- the world will tell us otherwise, but I know I am truely happy & living the gospel has brought me that. Amen